Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Wed May 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Prairie Chicken

EAST CENTRAL SASKATCHEWAN POULTRY SWAP 'N' SHOP. Indoor market-style poultry sale. LIONS FAIR GROUNDS, WADENA, SK., SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2011. Open for vendors booking in at 9:00 a.m., open to the public at 11:00 a.m. Table rental $10.00. Please pre-book tables. 20+ tables available. Concession on site. Buy - sell - trade - vendor to purchaser. For more information, call Edie at 306-338-3324

2 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

DLC

I booked my table. Cant wait, I better start building display boxes and with a little luck I might even be ready for this one.

3 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
Wish I had the time to come. But maybe a fall one I could make it to???

4 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm

DLC

I was hoping you could come Hidden, sounds like its going to be set up very well. A fall sale sounds like a good idea, we'll have to figure something out.DLC

5 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Sat May 21, 2011 7:53 am

Blue Hill Farm

Golden Member
Golden Member
Aww shucks, I really wanted to come to this sale, but that weekend doesn't work for me. Hopefully there will be a fall sale too. bounce

6 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 am

Prairie Chicken

Flicker Chick wrote:Aww shucks, I really wanted to come to this sale, but that weekend doesn't work for me. Hopefully there will be a fall sale too. bounce

If the response for this sale is good, we will definitely have a fall sale.

7 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 am

DLC

One tip Prairie Chicken: Make sure you collect early for the Tables as I got stiffed by one "lady". Dont worry it was'nt a Chicken Person but a crafty one.

8 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Prairie Chicken

DLC wrote: One tip Prairie Chicken: Make sure you collect early for the Tables as I got stiffed by one "lady". Dont worry it was'nt a Chicken Person but a crafty one.

Good to know - thanks for the tip.

9 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 am

DLC

Some of the birds I'm taking to Wadena Blue Polish, Ameraucaunas, White cochin STDs Partridge Cochins Stds Quads of BB Red oeg Bantams Quads of Partridge Cochin Bantams some Mottled cochins Bantams 1 pair of Black cochin Bantams. Keets 1 month old mixed colours. I'll try to update the list as it gets closer.

10 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am

Prairie Chicken

DLC wrote: Some of the birds I'm taking to Wadena Blue Polish, Ameraucaunas, White cochin STDs Partridge Cochins Stds Quads of BB Red oeg Bantams Quads of Partridge Cochin Bantams some Mottled cochins Bantams 1 pair of Black cochin Bantams. Keets 1 month old mixed colours. I'll try to update the list as it gets closer.

Thanks Murray. I am getting enquiries about what will be at the sale so this information is useful.

11 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 pm

DLC

I forgot the White Silkies and Cornish Bantams White laced Red I think.

12 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm

DLC

Dont forget about this sale tomorrow. Since it rained 2 inches and you cant do much out side why not come and check it out. Prairie chicken has done a lot of work advertising etc,so it would be nice if you came out and supported it. Some of the birds that will be there are Std white Cochins,Blue polish,Red laced white cornish Bantams,Mottled cochin bantams,Partridge cochin bantams,BB red old english bantams,Ameraucanas white silkies narragansett poults,and guineas. There will be a lot more as I think there is over a dozen vendors.

13 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
Sounds like it is going to be a good sale, I so wish it was not so far from me, so hard to get away overnight right now...
Make sure you take pictures, someone, and we want all the details. Please...
Good luck to everyone selling.

14 Re: POULTRY SHOP 'N' SWAP - details finalized on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 pm

DLC

I would have to say it was a sucess, great facility, lots of room I think everyone was happy with there sales. There was some diffrent vendors than at Simpson and one was from as far away as Roblin. There was also some younger vendors which was nice to see. Good job Prairie Chicken I think the first one is probably the hardest. From the comments from everyone there they are tired of getting burnt at an auction so I think we will see more and more market sales.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum