Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese

+2
coopslave
uno
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Anyone in this area, or reasonable outlying areas, that will be hatching geese soon? OR has some now? Looking for goslings. Let me know what's going on. These would be for a friend, not me. Thanks.

2Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Re: Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had wondered with your recent events if you had decided to go with something bigger and meaner than chickens! Laughing

3Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Re: Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

potentially in the spring...they need to start laying soon

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

4Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Re: Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:49 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Same with mine: Toulouse or Shetland.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

5Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Re: Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I will have french toulouse goslings eventually in the spring. These are not the exhibition toulouse they are the same geese the French use for fois grais (sp)- lovely grey geese not aggressive at all

6Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Re: Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:18 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I dunno, by the title of the thread, I thought the city of Armstrong and the town of Enderby wanted geese, mwaaaaah, have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

7Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Empty Re: Enderby/Armstrong seeks geese Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have thought about keeping more agressive fowls, in order to keep them safer from the predators. But lately there are no Kijiji adds for velociraptors. Maybe it's too early in the year.

Thanks all for replies, will pass this information along.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum