Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 1/2 dozen Coturnix hatching eggs - to ship Dec. 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have 2 1/2 dozen Coturnix quail hatching eggs (plus extras - 6 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $20 Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 33cm x 16cm x 9cm, approx.. .85 kg weigh. You can check out your postal cost by going to the Canada Post site, choose Find Rate. Type in T0H 1B0 for my postal code. Type in your postal code. Use the box size and weigh information given above.

Eggs are $6.00 per dozen. Eggs are a mixture of all my colors - Brown, White, Golden, Normal, Tuxedo, Silver, Silver Tuxedo, Charcoal (cross Silver x Brown). I use foam egg shippers and special boxes I order from the US. Over the past 6 months I have has excellent results with very little damage to eggs on 18 orders of 5 dozen eggs plus extras (actual count of 72 eggs per order). Of the almost 1300 hundred quail eggs I have shipped I have had reports back of less then 10 being cracked. None were broken. I even think some of the cracked ones happened when I was pushing larger eggs into the foam hole.

I ship eggs all over Canada. Sorry, at this time I cannot ship to the US or international.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum