Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Empty Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

My new breeders are starting to lay now. I replace my breeding pens every 7-9 months, depending on demand and hatch rates. I am now again starting shipping every Monday. I have 6 colours of Coturnixs I raise. Brown, Normal, Tuxedo, White, Golden, and Silvers (silvers are produced by breeding Silver to a normal - chicks are 50% normal, 50% silver. I have also set up 4 pens to produce Charcoals. Charcoals are a much darker grey then Silvers. They are made by breeding a Silver male to a Brown hen or a Tuxedo hen. Only about 20% of the chicks will come out Charcoal or Charcoal Tuxedo, but the ones that do are very nice. They do not breed true so far. I am working on that right now.

Eggs are $6 a dozen. I only ship a minimum of 5 dozen + extras. I have special shipping foam and boxes from the US to ship in. An order would be $30 (eggs) + $10 (shipping foam and box) = $40. On top of that will be your shipping cost. You can find your shipping cost by going to the Canada post site and look up the rate for 3 day delivery. The box size is 32 cm by 33 cm by 9 cm tall. You need my postal cod (T0H 1B0) and yours in order to work out the cost.

Orders are booked on a first paid basis. I accept PayPal or e-transfers. Cheques will not be booked until they have passed through my bank. I am already booked until the first week of December.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

2Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Empty Re: Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am

Iceman

perry sent you an email, did you get it

3Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Empty Re: Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Iceman wrote:perry sent you an email, did you get it

Hi

Got your email. Just got to figure out which Monday I will be shipping to you.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

4Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Empty Re: Coturnixs hatching eggs for sale Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Iceman

Perry Eggs arrived safe and sound thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum