Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Worth Driving To The C.H.B. November Show?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yes it is because we have 2- $50 gas certificates for the 2 farthest driving exhibitors. These gas certificates were donated by Burnt Lake General Store ! cheers

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, that won't be me, but I was thinking about attending Sunday afternoon and helping with the clean up.

I don't know about entering though. It all depends on time. The week before show weekend I will be involved in report cards, interviews and a three day session of professional development in Edmonton. I doubt I will have time to prep any birds, much less send them down.

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

And here I was all ready to say "Liz, you're bias...you think EVERYONE and their chickens (ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas) should drive to the show".

But I can't argue with a gift certificate to help pay the gas. What a nice donation.

Country Thyme Farm

Country Thyme Farm
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Darn, if only there was a certificate for the exhibitors with the closest drives Very Happy

But seriously, this will be a nice little incentive for the B.C. and Saskatchewan members coming to the show.

http://countrythyme.ca

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

what a great idea Liz! this will be a great gift for some one!! thanks Burnt Lake General Store cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum