Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A big fat Schipperke brag!

+9
rosewood
Hillbilly
toybarons
heda gobbler
appway
coopslave
uno
Hidden River
Schipperkesue
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was at the Red Deer show this weekend. My group (group 6) was huge with many nice campaigned dogs. I brought Keeper (Jet's Keep a Secret ) to try to get his one last point. Well, he finished in style with two group 4ths and enough points to put him in the top 5 Schips for the year.

I had a crappy week last week and really needed this affirmation of my breeding quality. It sure felt good. I just had to share my happiness with all of you even though this probably means less than nothing to most! When I start talking about dogs even Doug gets a blank look on his face!

And Joe, thanks for noticing!

2A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Woot, woot! You go girl!

4A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations Sue. You sure tear it up with those feisty little black dogs of yours!!!

5A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad you Finally Posted about the wins
I wanted to say congrats on the group but figured I would wait for you
Thats why I pm'd you a big congrats
Even tho I am not at the shows I still check up on good people thats including you.
and you can talk dogs anytime you want wont bore me at all

6A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wonderful! Congratulations!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

7A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratts Congratts Congratts Congratts

8A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You're right, I know nothing of dog shows. But I do know that any kind of high placing for any animal, that makes you feel good enough to be patting yourself on the back about, is worth a big Congrats!

9A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats, Sue. No blank look here as I remember what it means to have a winning dog.

10A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

No Glazing here !! Congratulations !!

11A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well Sue, you should be braggin', if you don't toot your horn, no body will for you. This is a very nice thing to hear. Can't relate to showing dogs, we only have always had mutts and don't think there are any classes for that, smiling. I think that you must have incredibly beautiful Shipperkes and they must be a lovely breed. Something about black dogs...good on you, girl!! Have that awesome day, CynthiaM.

12A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congrats Sue. Its a great feeling finishing dogs f your own line isn't it?

Geri

13A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

WOOHOOOOOOO!
COngrats! What great nws. You do have gorgeous Schips!

14A big fat Schipperke brag! Empty Re: A big fat Schipperke brag! Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks all! I think there are lots who show/showed their dogs out there. It is good to hear from all of you!

A home bred champion is a great accomplishment and several generations of them is a wonderful affirmation of your breeding program. Keeper is the fifth generation, and all are champions. Wow, that makes me feel old! Cinder, his great, great, great grandmother just died last summer.

Years ago Arctic said I would know I had been breeding a long time when dogs of my breeding were on every generation of the pedigree. Arctic, I am there!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum