Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I only had one wish for Christmas...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: If I only had one wish for Christmas... on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:03 pm

pfarms, yours is not a selfish wish at all. You are thinking of your beautiful little girls, your husband, your chores, and everything else that depends on you.

If all your wishes came true, what a wonderful Christmas it would be.

I have so little to wish for. My health is good, my spirit is grateful, I have no worries and no needs, but the one thing I wish for is touch. Where I have placed myself at this time, there is no human touch. I just can't go up to a person and say, "Hey, I moved here and don't know many people...Would you mind touching me lovingly?" OY. I like to touch people, to hug my friends and kids. As a matter of fact, my handsome sons proudly walk with their arms around or holding my hand and will kiss me in public and they are both hunks! But they are in Vancouver, where my daughter and my friends are. It was my choice to come here, but I do wish for loving human touch.

27 Re: If I only had one wish for Christmas... on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:12 pm

blackdove

Full Time Member
Full Time Member
I wish I had a maid and a plane ticket to mexico.

28 Re: If I only had one wish for Christmas... on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 pm

blackdove

Full Time Member
Full Time Member
toybarons wrote:Fat Ewe, frankly, if my Dad had cancer and was hooked to a machine dying, I would be happy. Then I would know I would finally have my life back.

Before anyone tells me what and awful terrible thing to wish for, like Uno, please refrain from doing so. You really have no idea the scope of the situation.

Thank you

Bad human beings come in all shapes and sizes, some are parents. I know this all too well. Your honesty is refreshing. Hugs to you.

29 Re: If I only had one wish for Christmas... on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm

toybarons

Golden Member
Golden Member
Hey Blackdove. Been awhile since I've seen you've post. Nice to hear from you Very Happy And thanks for understanding.

When I wrote that I had one of my major days with dad so I wasn't in the greatest of moods. It can be frustrating having a parent that just when you think you've heard it all from them, they come out with something from left field that leaves you gobsmacked. Days like that, I am thankful for having a husband who is my rock. That and knowing that saying what I said and actually doing what I said are two different things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum