Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone going to CHB show have Bantam White Crested Blue Polish?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am looking for a show quality bantam White Crested Blue Polish pullet or hen. Am willing to pay top dollar for right bird so pictures are wanted of what you are offering for sale.

With the CHB show coming up in November, I am hoping that anyone attending from out of province [AB] might have something available. I will be attending the show and would pick up at there.

Bird must be healthy and bug free. Bird will be for my breeding program.

Thank you.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you have quality birds of this variety, I can't think of a better fancier you could sell them to. TB's birds are kept according to the highest standards and she is a very serious breeder of Polish.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

All I know of for possible bantam Polish Breeders would be Pete Plazier but he has white crested blacks not blues.

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have just met someone I've been talking to who has been breeding polish since the 70s. I have the same interest as they do in WC Blue polish so I am hoping they will mentor me Smile Hopefully one day I might be able to aquire a bird or two from their lines. For now I am just happy to have another polish fancier with loads of experience who doesn't mind me asking for advice about my own birds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum