Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am the newest member........again

+7
Anna
lanaire-ranching
Piet
Hidden River
Amy
Prairie Chick
Dan Smith
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am the newest member........again Empty I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I wasn't smart enough to click on the link that the forum sends you when you join so for the past while I was not able to get on without someone sending me a message so I had to ban myself and then re join so here I am.

2I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 6:19 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was wondering why it said guest for your name Dan.

I was thinking ... Oh that Dan must of been causing trouble again... LoL

3I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 7:15 am

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Haha! Too funny Dan Smile Glad you got it figured out and are here.

4I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 7:45 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad that idea worked Dan, hated to Ban you. LOL Glad you did it to yourself What a Face
Welcome Back

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

5I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 9:05 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Welcome Mr. Smith!

You will have so much chicken pleasure here on this forum.

What breeds do you have? I have chickens myself in different colors and I talk to them hoping one day they will talk back to me.
Also, I have big rabbits that I sell to the RCMP for guardians dogs, they don't know that they are actually rabbits, so please don't tell them.

Anyway,

My name is Piet and I live near the biggest tree spade in Calgary.

Have a nice day,

P.

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

6I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hello!! It is nice to meet you!! you will most certainly enjoy this forum, oh so much information and great people!!! but watch, you will find they will get you addicted to chickens faster than you can say what breed is that one?! clown

7I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 am

Anna

Anna

Hi Dan,
welcome to this place!

8I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 10:35 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh hello Dan and welcome to the site, we really must warn you on this wonderful addiction, you will start with just a few, and not even be on the computer, Shocked and then one day you will find yourself so computer savy, that you can ban yourself!! Shocked Shocked and sign up again and meet all these new wonderful chicken addicts for the second time around, so yes please tell us all what kind of chickens do you have?????

9I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Hi Dan! Great to see you here. Welcome. I am still just getting going on here myself. think I will be spending more time here now. Very Happy

What breeds do you have now Dan and which is your favourite?

http://www.easychickenry.com/articles-by-skeffling-lavender-farm

10I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 pm

ars800

ars800

Hi Dan,

I am happy to say the second generation of some of your orpingtons are running around the yard. One of them crossed with a few cochins and produced some nice charcoal grey birds with feathered legs. They are all large compared to the others and at 8 weeks and almost the size of some other 12 week old birds I have.

http://www.islandpoultry.com/

11I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Fri May 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Piet wrote:Welcome Mr. Smith!

What breeds do you have? I have chickens myself in different colors and I talk to them hoping one day they will talk back to me.
Also, I have big rabbits that I sell to the RCMP for guardians dogs, they don't know that they are actually rabbits, so please don't tell them.

Anyway,

Have a nice day,

P.

Hi Pete, It's nice to meet you and Oh by the way you spelled your name wrong. You must be foreign because I detect an accent in your writing. So what Country are you from? Do they have chickens where you come from? I have chickens and mine are the type that all have wings and legs. My favorite ones is hard to say , well my favorite egg layers are my Australorps and my favorite dark eggs layers are my Black/ Blue Copper Marans, my Wheaton Marans and also my Welsummers. My Favorite egg color is blue from my Ameraucana's and my favorite Canadian created breed is my Partridge Chantecler and lastly my favorite chicken for its coloring is my Barnevelders. Oh btw Pete I am also going to teach my chickens to talk back to me . I should be really good at it because I have been successful in teaching my wife and three sons to talk back to me which they do all the time.
cheers

12I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Fri May 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi Dan Shocked

13I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Fri May 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Anna

Anna

Dan Smith wrote:
Piet wrote:Welcome Mr. Smith!

Anyway,

Have a nice day,

P.

Hi Pete, It's nice to meet you and Oh by the way you spelled your name wrong. You must be foreign because I detect an accent in your writing. So what Country are you from? Do they have chickens where you come from? I have chickens and mine are the type that all have wings and legs. My favorite ones is hard to say , well my favorite egg layers are my Australorps and my favorite dark eggs layers are my Black/ Blue Copper Marans, my Wheaton Marans and also my Welsummers. My Favorite egg color is blue from my Ameraucana's and my favorite Canadian created breed is my Partridge Chantecler and lastly my favorite chicken for its coloring is my Barnevelders. Oh btw Pete I am also going to teach my chickens to talk back to me . I should be really good at it because I have been successful in teaching my wife and three sons to talk back to me which they do all the time.
cheers
So, you speak French to the Marans, Dutch to the Barnevelder and Welsummer, with an Australian accent to the Australorp....? confused

14I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

prairie dog wrote:Hi Dan Shocked

Hi Eric, You must think that I am weird but PVG and I have an unusual sense of humor.

15I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

H Dan, I was going to tell you about this a while ago, but I have met your BIL. We are having renos done at our school and he is the painter. He saw me selling eggs one day which lead to a conversation about chickens and he mentioned his BIL raised all kinds of chickens up by Calgary so I asked your name and he said "Dan Smith". It's funny what a small world it is.

16I am the newest member........again Empty Re: I am the newest member........again Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

DCChick wrote:H Dan, I was going to tell you about this a while ago, but I have met your BIL. We are having renos done at our school and he is the painter. He saw me selling eggs one day which lead to a conversation about chickens and he mentioned his BIL raised all kinds of chickens up by Calgary so I asked your name and he said "Dan Smith". It's funny what a small world it is.

Yes it is a small world. My BIL told me about the encounter but he couldn't remember your name so now I know who it was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum