Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turkeys, Blue Slate and a couple mixed breed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Turkeys, Blue Slate and a couple mixed breed on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Rosies

I have one big Tom that's all lonely now as I lost his girlfriends to something in the bush. Both disappeared to make nests. I did find there nest spots but didn't move them fast enough Sad so asking $70 for my big blue. I got this guy from Elgies Exotics.

I have 1 lonely blue slate poult left I think around 4 weeks, very light self blue in color. So pretty. Don't have pics yet. Asking $15
Also have 2 mixed breed poults one is blue in color but with some spotting very cute and the other is chocolatey colored. They are older I think 7-8 weeks didn't write down there hatch dates. $20 ea

chickencrazygirl

Full Time Member
Full Time Member
If you like him why not see if you can find him some girlfriends Very Happy I know it means fencing so you don't loose anymore turkeys.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

Rosies

I would like more of them but ya we do need to build a few more pens so they have enough grass. And we are getting a Pyrenees puppy in October cause I am tired of losing my birds to wild critters. So for now will try to find him a home. If no one wants him then might find him one girlfriend for the time being til we are done our fencing and puppy is big enough to be a protector. Plus I rarely see any blue slates advertised Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum