Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ringneck pheasants chicks wanted ( Edmonton area )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Well I had a customer have me hatch out some ringneck pheasant eggs he gave me and wanted me to look after them untill he was ready, now he has become a friend over the last few years and so I want to get some replacement chicks if I can for a good price.
So I had 3 at one age and 3 at 2 weeks when I went away on holidays. All of the 3 at 2 weeks died and before I went on holidays one of the largeer ones got out of the cage and out the coop before I could get it , well I have not seem that one since. Before I left I moved them out to a chicken tractor with some chicks and one got out when someone was feeding them , I have seen it around but not able to catch it just yet.
So here goes does anyone in the Edmonton area up to 1 hours drive from me have any ring neck chicks for sale would like to get him 6 if I can.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks all

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum