Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken Hobbyist - so true!

+2
Schipperkesue
KathyS
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Empty Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

2Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Empty Re: Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMG, I snorted tea out my nose!

3Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Empty Re: Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I love it! A family member posted it on facebook the other day and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get it onto photobucket. Glad you posted it!

4Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Empty Re: Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:39 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, if that wasn't the funniest thing. I am all of them plus more, some people really think I am weird and talk behind my back I am sure. LOVED it!! Have that awesome day, I mean it, CynthiaM.

5Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Empty Re: Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 am

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

LOL Very Happy thats awesome!! and very true!

6Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Empty Re: Chicken Hobbyist - so true! Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

So funny and so true! I have seen this for other things before, but not this. Thanks for posting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum