Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD

+2
heda gobbler
Michelle S
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Michelle S

I have a lone chantecler rooster, his mate died so I have no use for him anymore.  1 year old, from KathyS lines.
Make me an offer, I just want him to go somewhere he can be used. I can email pics if interested

2White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 2:33 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Where do you live? My best White Chantecler rooster just died mysteriously....

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Michelle S

Sorry, I thought my location was under my profile, but I see now it's not Embarassed
I am near Wetaskiwin AB

4White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh too bad - am just off to the Lower Mainland (BC) for a few days but you are the wrong direction!

5White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Michelle S

That is too bad, I was hoping that he would be going to a new home. I would trade him for a chick or would even give him to someone if they are going to use him, I think hes a good rooster and don't want to put him in the pot...

6White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I sent you a PM!

7White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Do you need a lovely girl to go with him? I have one that I really like, but if I am going to get serious about things next year I may need the room. She will be a tough one to see go.......

8White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Have you sold him already?

9White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Thu May 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I got him!
He is pretty nice too! Fitting in just fine.

Thanks Michelle!

10White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Grumble grumble... can't believe I started the season with two great White Chantecler roosters and now have one left with a bad limp. So much for careful planning!

Glad yours found a happy home though!

11White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hmmmph.

12White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Thu May 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Michelle S

Thanks for the offer Coopslave, it is very tempting but He has already found a great home with Arctic. I'm sure he'll be very happy with all your lovely ladies Shannon.

13White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 7:39 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooh, Heda, are you going to Heidi's when you are at the coast, smiling? I know what you are up to, smiling again tongue . Don't lose faith in that white chanty with the bad leg, perhaps it is just a minor sprain or something, too bad you lost one, sigh...there is a gal in Kamloops that has white chanteclers, wonder if she has any for sale...have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

14White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

No CM I am going to the Coast to
1. see my two young horses ridden by young women in a show at the Campbell Valley Equestrian Centre (SO excited!)
2.deliver Highland grassfed beef and pastured pork - cut and wrapped and frozen, sold by the cut, to my customers in Abbotsford, Langley and Vancouver AND - da du da
3. Picking up a Brinsea 190 from Clayton Botkin. Now I'm "cooking with gas!"

Go to see Heidi in mid June to get all her Buckeyes. Yes, she is getting out of Buckeyes and I am the beneficiary!!!

This is a terrible hijack...

Was hoping my remaining White Chantecler rooster was just sprained but it has been this way since February. He is in with the hens though and trying his hardest, so hope for the best as you say.

15White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMG.... BUCKEYES.......

My flock of Buckeyes is 1 rooster....

16White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 8:09 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Talk to me girl, I have almost a dozen hens and a few roosters now, soon to have a lot more. Nervous about shipping eggs but am determined to make it work.

Just doing 2 breeds of chickens now - Buckeyes and White Chanteclers (keep going back to thread topic, notice?)

17White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

very clever Heda... nice tie back.

I have a few white chanties, and I started some Buckeyes last year, but that didnt work out so well. I am going to be looking for some good Buckeyes at the June 16 sale. Any chance you are coming???

18White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 8:36 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, sadly, I am at a meeting in Saskatoon that day.

19White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 8:39 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

but that means you have to drive right past us!!!! Sad

20White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Empty Re: White Chantecler Rooster~SOLD Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well now that you mention it I have to change planes in Calgary. I'm in the airport from 12:19 to 1:50 on June 14.

I've never flown with eggs before - anyone have advice how to get them through security?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum