Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buckeye eggs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buckeye eggs Empty Buckeye eggs Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 pm

shaded

New Here

hi

looking for a safe way to get Buckeyes here to Ontario so I think eggs are better than chicks? someone correct me if I'm wrong. I assume eggs are easier to ship.

This is new for me-I usually go pick up my babies so shipping is a huge leap of faith for the distances!

I am in need of another bloodline to improve my small group.

email is best.
thanks!

2Buckeye eggs Empty Re: Buckeye eggs Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:24 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good morning Shaded. There are a few buckeye owners here on this forum, much more closer to you than I, hatching eggs are a good way to go for sure. Hoping someone closer to you has some nice birds that could send you some hatching eggs (Chantecler_eh? comes to mind, smiling). My originating flock came from his line there, now with an addition of 3 more lines over the past year, my flock is closed. If you get stuck, and no one can help you, please lean on me, you will have a nice complement of those beautiful buckeyes to add to your small flock. Once a buckeye lover, always a buckeye lover. Can't say enough about this fine breed and sure do wish more people tried them out -- they would feel the same way too, as you and me... Cool beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum