Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep.

+4
happychicks
heda gobbler
nuthatch333
Arcticsun
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep. Empty I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep. Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I MUST HAVE!!!!
I am totally in love, how am I going to get some???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Those are insanely cute. I love you

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

INSANE!

Off to google!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh so cute! Right up there with Highland calves Very Happy Oh to be young again ....... sigh tongue

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I read they are a kind of carpet sheep. I wonder if they are the sort that live under my bed - I know what under my bed is bigger than a dust bunny?

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

heda gobbler wrote:I read they are a kind of carpet sheep. I wonder if they are the sort that live under my bed - I know what under my bed is bigger than a dust bunny?

hee, hee!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

when I first saw the photo I thought it was some sort of big Gund stuffed toy in a field, or photoshopped. Im in looooove!

Is it a big deal to import sheep?

8I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep. Empty Re: I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep. Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is it a big deal to import sheep?
I believe importing anything agricultural from Europe is next to impossible these days. They are cute, but I can't find anything like them under our waterbed.

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I want some too. They are just too cute. If you find some Arcticson I'll go in on an order with you. Lou

10I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep. Empty Re: I MUST HAVE!!! Valais Blacknose Sheep. Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm in Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum