Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chantecler Pair for Sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chantecler Pair for Sale Empty Chantecler Pair for Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I got these out of some eggs from Quebec last year. It is a project the lady was working on, they are splash in color. The rooster is gorgeous, nice sized. The hen is a bit smaller but I am sure they would make nice babies.
I have found I am just too busy to have a project like this to take on, so offering them up for sale. Can deliver to Swift Current April 21st or to Calgary/Edmonton in May.
Asking $80 for the pair.

Chantecler Pair for Sale Splash10

Chantecler Pair for Sale Splash11

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Chantecler Pair for Sale Empty Re: Chantecler Pair for Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

interesting

3Chantecler Pair for Sale Empty Re: Chantecler Pair for Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

What them coop, you need another project to work on don't you. lol!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4Chantecler Pair for Sale Empty Re: Chantecler Pair for Sale Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh that was funny. I saw the first picture and saw the white chantecler hen and then the rooster beside her (same picture). That rooster has a muff and tufts and I thought what on earth, smiling that big smile. I thought she was working on the weirdest project in the world. Then I scrolled down and saw the plash chantecler. Beautiful, but still really wondering what project she is working on, sounds very interesting for surely. He is lovely. Hope you can find a good home for both the birds. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

5Chantecler Pair for Sale Empty Re: Chantecler Pair for Sale Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

birish

Sounds like a worthwhile project,was reading history of Chantys,the RIR-white wyandotte cross white was dominate but "with a splashing grey and black'.The picture doesn't show how stocky D. actually is,great temperment?,put a couple of our best hens with him,looking forward to see his offspring

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum