Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale

+7
Schipperkesue
chickencrazygirl
Jonny Anvil
DoubleSSRanch
k.r.l
triplejfarms
Arcticsun
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMG (oh My Guinea) you have nooooo idea about some of the amazing birds we have coming in from BC and the states. Quality started breeding and exhibition quality stock.
s

27Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Mon May 14, 2012 7:50 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Kathy I have heard that there is a wide selection of bantam stock, Show quality Buff Silkies, Old English, Maybe some Modern Game Bantams... and tons more stuff!

28Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i might be looking for some guineas that day! is any one bring any?
~ and i hear shannon wants some too! Very Happy may be 6 or 7 of them!!

29Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Tue May 15, 2012 6:27 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I already have three of those prehistoric creatures running about here, fortunately they are all boys.

Mind you, just one girl... some shicks.... maybe....

30Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Tue May 15, 2012 8:55 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here is a list of what I am thinking of bringing to the sale:

Chicken paintings

Milles- Pairs
Milles-Chicks
Silkies- Adult trio
Silkies- Adult pair
Silkies- Chicks
Showgirls from Sheryl Butler’s stock (Washington)- Pair (exposed to Silkie Roo)
Showgirls from Sheryl Butler’s stock- chicks
Black Cochin Hens from Joe Mazur’s stock- exposed to black and splash roo
Light Brahma Hen
EE hens (3/4 Ameraucana)
EE poults (7/8 Ameraucana)
EE hens with chicks (3/4 Ameraucana hens, 7/8 Ameraucana chicks)
Rouen Duck Pairs
Rouen Duck Drakes

Standard Rex Kits with pedigrees
Nigerian Dwarf x Cashmere/Pygmy Bucklings

Finally, I may have an indoor coop!

31Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES SILKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay more SILKIES !

ALLLLL MIIIIINE!!!!!
Mwaaahahaaha!

32Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I want everyone to remember that Heather and Clayton are staying at my house the night before the sale. When they go to sleep Sleep I plan to go through the birds and take what I want. geek

33Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Wed May 16, 2012 7:27 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

hey liz,once you go through Heather and Clayton's birds, will you save me a silkie or two? Wink

34Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hmm, only sounds like you will have 6 sellers at this show. Please tell me there are more people coming than Clayton, Heather, Jonny, SS, Triple J and myself?

35Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

liz wrote:I want everyone to remember that Heather and Clayton are staying at my house the night before the sale. When they go to sleep Sleep I plan to go through the birds and take what I want. geek

Liz, if you want to do some late-night chicken raiding, I suggest removing the poultry from the guest rooms! Laughing
They will never fall into a deep sleep with those silkies for room-mates!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

36Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Actually Schip, you need to multiply that number by 6.

We have 36+ booths spoken for thus far, and there is still a month before the show!

There are all sorts of things coming, inlcudng sheep, goats, Miniature horses, p[ottery, wood craft, antiques, and rabbits PLUS chickens and all the rest.

BUt there will eb no silkies thre as I will be buying them all before they get to the sale. That includes ALL the Heather and Clayton beauties. I intend to intercept them on the highway BEFORE they get to Liz and her silkie lair of iniquity!

37Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Wed May 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow! That's great, Arctic! Can you give us an idea about how fast the venue is filling? How much room is left? I hope people don't wait for the last moment to book a booth and are disappointed.

38Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Wed May 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Just seems weird not having it on a Saturday. You would think that most people would have to work on a week day like today. Hope the turn out was good.

39Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Thu May 17, 2012 4:50 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schip, there is still space!!! Im working on the layouts and we can definitely take more vendors, the Drill Hall is pretty big!

Dan, flip your callender dear, this is 2012.... June 16 is a Saturday.. lol!!! Razz

We start at 11am (although there are always earlybirds) because it gave people from our of town time to get to Wetaskiwin and set up. We chose Saturday because then people could stay for the big potluck and not have to worry about getting home right away with work the next day. You can take your treasures home and have a day to sort and get them settled in!

40Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Wetaskiwin Urban Farm Sale Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan Smith wrote:Just seems weird not having it on a Saturday. You would think that most people would have to work on a week day like today. Hope the turn out was good.

What are you talking about Dan? It is on Saturday, June 16!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum