Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gold Laced Rooster Wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Empty Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like a different GLW rooster from a different line. I have two that I would trade for someone else that wants different genetics. Mine are a cross between Performance and McMurrays. One is from August 2011and is a bit of a surprise because I didn't think I had any GLWs cooking. The other is from 2010.

2Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Empty Re: Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rosewood, if I were you, I would contact Duanescows. I sold my entire flock of birds to him (sell sold a trio to someone else, but not on this forum). I don't have any gold laced wyandotte anymore. My line of gold laced wyandottes were not hatchery stock, they came from a breeder in Aldergrove. The lacing on all the hens and the roosters of that line were very clear and crisp. That was a very nice line of birds. I remember you got hatching eggs from me, didn't any turn out, I can't remember. I thought you had some of my line there. Anyways, just a thought. I know that Duane had lots of the youngsters, many of which had grown up to be nice cockerels by now I would imagine. Just a thought. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for, have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

3Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Empty Re: Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:25 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will contact Duanescows, but will see what other responses I get. Only one hatched from the batch I got from you and it was a pullet which I sold. We had a lot of power outage last spring which effected our hatches.

4Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Empty Re: Gold Laced Rooster Wanted Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:12 pm

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

I saw a nice one at the auction tonite...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBeginingsFarm?fref=ts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum