Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silkie Show. May 28th, Red Deer, First Annual C.Botkin Silkie Challenge!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Announcing the first annual C. Botkin Silkie Challenge Show. It will be held at the May 28th sale in Red Deer at the Westerner.

The first part of the challenge is actually getting the birds clean considering the amount of melt and mud out there.

The second part of the challenge is the ABA style show. There will be 3 classes, Youth Class (owner is 14 years or less), Novice Class (has shown no more than 4 times) and the Fancier Class (open to anyone)

The third part of the challenge is the costume class. Optional of course

The fourth part of the challenge is the Chicken Agility Class!!!!! Optional, but we are hoping for a BIG turn out!

The fifth part of the challenge is gettiing our esteemed judge and silkie fancier extrordinaire, Rico Sebastianelli, to wear the special outfit we have for him to wear during the judging. Silkies are one of his favourite breeds and he is really looking forward to answering aaaaaaall your questions about all things silkie!

Entry fee is $2. per bird. We are bringing in the Italian Judge, Rico Sebastianelli, all the way from Bon Accord Alberta. We will be renting show cages so would appreciate entries in by May 15th so we know how many holes we need. Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in each class.

Special thanks to Rico for judging We know he enjoys this breed immencely and mentoring the younger exhibitors that are often associated with the Silkie breed. Get those Silkies fluffed up!

I just bought a new bedazzler, I cant wait to get working on my girls!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I know one little girl here that will definately be entering. And if she will let me show one I might as well..We will have our entries in ASAP so we don't forget.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Can't find the Silkie show? This should help.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my!
We are going to have to Silkify and BEDAZZLE that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum