Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

showing Guinea's at Red Deer!

+5
Hidden River
pops coops
Swamp Hen
Arcticsun
steve
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

well, im going to be showing my 3 Guinea hens at the Upcoming CHB Show in Red Deer,never have entered or seen guineas at a show before! so it will be interesting to see them judged!!!
who else will be showing guineas at the show?????? love to see peoples pictures! Very Happy
~~ i have some price winning giuneas hear if No one else enters the show! lol!
Hears my Pictures~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Please note the Rules regarding showing Guineas at the CHB show.....

Anyone entering Guineas at a CHB show shall provide, at no cost to the club, no less than 200 pairs of new foam earplugs PER guinea entered.

So decreeith I.

3showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen

Arcticsun, I literally LOL'ed at that Laughing

4showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOL I will enter 100

http://www.popscoops.com

5showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Sweet Mother of Pearl Guinea, Lord help us all!

6showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

maybe the lord raised guineas. I hatched out over 400 again this year, last night I cooked my very first one ( thanks Susan ) it was fantastic, so maybe I should bring 200.

http://www.popscoops.com

7showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cooked? ABSOLUTELY!!!
Bring all the cooked guineas you want!

8showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 am

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

you should enter some guineas pops coops!! that would be great, the more the merrier!! Smile and we don't what to disappointed Arcticsun, she wants to LOTS and LOTS of singing guineas there! Very Happy
any one else bring guineas?? the Champion prize for guineas is $50 and Reserve prizes $25!

9showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:23 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Are you bathing your guineas Steve????
We might be convinced to bring one to show, my fancy colors are not old enough yet but I do have a nice pearl I could bring...Will depend on if we bring the truck or the trailer, not sure I want to hear it chatter all the way to Red Deer...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

10showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

sure hope to see your Giuneas there,Hidden River! Very Happy
i don't think im going to bath my giuneas!

11showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very Happy Awwww come on Steve, we need to see video's of that!

12showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:38 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

If we have an entry of 10 guineas or more I will bath a guinea and we will you tube it. Shocked affraid jocolor

13showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Sebas49

Sebas49

I assume you exhibitor know that Guineas are now accepted in the SoP and champion Guinea would automatically compete for Champion Landfowl against the Champion Turkey and Champion Bantam and Champion Large Chicken. And remember the loudest does not win, in fact the silent might be the winner. The noisy ones are always the FEMALES has is normally the case. LOL.

http://www.c-rducks.com

14showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Do Guineas sing louder in the shower or in the bath? Do they win if they are in tune? Does a guinea sing to declare it's cleanliness? Will the female members of CHB rise up against Rico for his last comment?

All these questions and more shall be answered in the next episode of:

"As the Guinea Turns"

Sue

15showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:05 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

~if there is 10 guineas entered i'll help liz bath that guinea!! Very Happy should be one very exiting you tube video!!!
oh Schipperkesue~ should it be "As the Guinea screams" lol!

16showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 am

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

it looks like Hidden River and i wont have much competition in the guinea department! Sad
thats too bad becuse Arcticsun really wonted lots of nice singing guineas there!! Twisted Evil

17showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aww that's too bad Steve, if I had more room I would have entered more colors, oh well we will be the talk of the show with our choir of guineas. LOL

18showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am bringing my headphones and prozac anyway!!! Twisted Evil

19showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:37 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hidden River wrote: oh well we will be the talk of the show with our choir of guineas. LOL

lol! thats for sure!!! every one coming in the door will know theres guineas in the show!! Very Happy everyone will be fighting over arcticsuns headphones!

20showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Empty Re: showing Guinea's at Red Deer! Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:27 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Steve I hope your guineas are going to be quiet on the way to the show. If not you might have to walk to the show carring a box of guineas...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum