Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Draw for FREE 2 Night Hotel stay! Red Deer Show

+2
Hidden River
Arcticsun
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

The Days Inn and Hotel 6 in Red Deer have graciously donated a FREE 2 NIGHT STAY!

We will be holding a draw for this (Woohoo!), here are the rules.

1. Entries for birds close Nov 28th. Anyone entering 10 or more birds is eligible.
2. CHB BOARD MEMBERS (and persons of their family) ARE NOT EILGiBLE (Sorry Rico, no wild party room for you!).
3. You must have booked a room at either the Days or at the Hotel 6 by the 28th. ***Remember that the special CHB room rate is available ONLY until Nov. 20th!!!
3. We will make the draw on the 29th and announce the winner on line and by email/phone.

More Hotel Info......
We have the Days Inn available to us for $99. per night. Their sister hotel-Motel 6 is available to us for $75. per night.
*******You must phone in reservation to get this special rate AND you must mention Canadian Heritage Breeds******

Days Inn - Red Deer Phone: 403-340-3297
Plunge into our refreshing, indoor pool after swooping down the waterslide, or soak in the hot tub as you watch your kids splash into the pool.
Free Daybreak Café Breakfast featuring yogurt, baked goods, toast, hot & cold cereal, fresh fruit, juice, coffee & tea to ensure your day starts out right.
Free high-speed Internet access in the entire hotel and 24 hour coffee bar so our guests can surf the Internet or check for e-mails from back home while enjoying a freshly brewed coffee. Mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker and hairdryer in all rooms

Motel 6 - Red Deer Phone: 403-340-1749
Basic amenities, nothing fancy, but your only there to sleep anyway, right?

Thank you soooo much to Lance, our benefactor!

Let the entering commence!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

So if I am a member of the CHB club I cannot get the free room draw? Or just the main organizing committee?

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

All Club members ARE definitely eligible!!!

It is only the BOARD memebers and their families that are not eiligable. So that would be the VP, Pres, any directors and thier family members who are NOT eligible.

Rico is heart broken.
He had plans for a wild party in it!!!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cool I am excited, sure would help out to get the free rooms. Very Happy

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Think of all the extra birds you could enter!!!!

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This should be a great prize for a Lucky Exhibitor! I can't wait to see who wins the room (as I can't)!

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

awesome idea! i will have to make sure i find 10 or more birds to enter!! Very Happy

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Does the number of birds per family count towards the free draw or per entrant? The girls would like to enter as juniors for some of their birds, I would like to enter myself as well, totally 11 birds, but only about 4 each person?

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yes The Smith family will be entered, since the Smith family have already booked the room. I bet Mrs.Smith is paying for all the entries too. Very Happy Laughing

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Anyone interested in being in this draw must be registered in either Days Inn - Red Deer Phone: 403-340-3297 or Motel 6 Motel 6 - Red Deer Phone: 403-340-1749 Must mention CHB to get room rate. The draw is taking place on Tuesday November 29th Good Luck! cheers

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I just Booked my Room.... at the Days Inn Red Deer, I mentioned the CHB Show and that I was showing a few birds. Sounds like this is the place to be... lol

I got a Non Smoking King Size bedroom For Friday and Saturday night! Woooooohooo! cheers

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hope everyone got their hotels booked now.

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hotel is booked and fingers Crossed.

Is there anything else we need to do to enter into the draw?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

if you have the room booked and at least 10 birds entered, then you are in!

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Arcticsun wrote:if you have the room booked and at least 10 birds entered, then you are in!

Sounds like all I need now is Luck!

Fingers crossed What a Face

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

So when is the draw being made??? Jonny don't take all my luck away. I should have entered under my hubby's name, I never win anything....
It sure would help the expenses to get these free nights...

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Lance the general manager of Days Inn is not available to do the draw until Friday Dec 2nd. I will announce on Friday!! Very Happy

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I want to know who won! Wow what a great thing to win.
Too bad I am a board member... lol

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Chicken Crack won!, Norma!

Liz put up a thread about it. You need to see the pic of Casey!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum