Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commercial Vendor Booths Available at the CHB Poultry Show

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We have commercial space available for vendors. The space is 10 by 10 feet and we will provide 1 eight foot table.The cost of the booth space is $100. for the 3 days.
We are not allowed to have any vendors with food products because of the close proximity to the livestock. You may want to consider sharing a booth with a another vendor if you do not have enough product for 3 days of sales. There will be heavy public traffic consisting of city and country folk. Bear in mind this is pre-christmas season when you are deciding on how much product to bring. Please contact me for booth space rental.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have a few people who are interested in a booth. I will pm them to you Liz

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

we are definitely getting a both!! selling some art work and some sewing!

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will need a booth aswell. When do I need to have the money to you? Or should I bring it when I come?

On a side question, would there be anywhere to set up a small coop for display, other than my booth? If I bring a coop like I did to the last show, I won't really have any room for anything else Shocked I had wanted to bring a coop and a tractor. Hopefully I can manage to squeeze something in somewhere. Need scaffodling... make a 2 layer booth LOL (kidding of course)

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hey Shelby

We have paypal up on the website now, please feel free to use it. With the booth spaces being 10 feet deep you should be able to fit in a tractor and a coop. You can put your smaller items on the table that is provided.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum