Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coombs Farm Animal & Poultry Swap This Sunday September 4th /11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Coombs Farm Animal & Poultry Swap
1st Sunday each month March to November
11 am - 12:30 at the Coombs Fairgrounds
Contact Ev Gilmar 250-752-1703 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An opportunity for farmers to buy or sell their livestock, poultry, and farm related equipment, supplies, and products.

I will be bringing my extra BLRW (Blue Laced Red Wyandtte) cockerels. There are some very nice cockerels to choose from, I don't keep them as I keep my main breeding roo as unrelated as possible. I also will be bringing Mr Blue (BLRW roo) he is a very good size, well mannered and sweet with the ladies...genetically incorrect comb has ended his show career but he is a lovely dual purpose producer for the farm & family. I also have 4 New Hampshire Pullets that should be ready to lay anytime now, they are from Ideal Hatchery. 3 Polish Cross chicks and 4 Polish/Silkie Cross chicks as well for sale, 2 are frizzled. Some of them are from silkiebantams Phyllis Diller and Fonze mix. As much as I would prefer to keep them I really need to downsize for my main birds. I am also selling a French Wheaton Maran chick (cockerel) from Westcoast Farms that looks like he will be a beauty. I hope to have picked out a few more to re-home by Sunday!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the swap, we have been having huge turnouts every Sunday and I hope this weekend will not be the exception. Bring your extra company for a little fun this long weekend!

XOX Monika

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum