Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for some Salmon Faverolles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Empty Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 am

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

Hey there bird lovers, I am looking for a trio or 2 roos and 3 or 4 hens that are pretty well grown. Either somewhere close to Saskatoon or Lloyminister or to the Lloyd fall sale? Question

2Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Empty Re: Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a few pairs/trio's here I could sell you. I could bring them up with me to Saskatoon in August. They are about 12 weeks now so 14ish weeks when I come up.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Empty Re: Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

Hey hidden river when are you coming to toon town? I have to go on Aug 31 for a appointment. How much do you want for your birds? I have got one hen here and I really like her. I really don't need more birds but I don't wanna get rid of her so I might as well have a few more on them Smile Does that make sense.

4Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Empty Re: Looking for some Salmon Faverolles Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Makes total sense, LOL.
I will be in town on the 27th though so not sure if you have someone close by that could chicken sit till you come to town? I was looking in my youngster brooder and I have 3 trio's in there of some really nice ones, and I have a trio in the older group as well.
The younger trio's would be about 11 weeks by the time I come up to Saskatoon, the older bunch would be 15 or so weeks by then. The younger trio's would be $50 each trio and the older trio would be $60.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum