Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
I have got to say that Carolyn has gone overboard over on ACE.

Just got banned for posting something as small as saying I would protest her stupid Advertisements.
She has lost her marbles and really ticked me off.

She just met her match!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Breeding for 2015~: Show Quality Large Fowl Light Sussex (J. Samis Lines)
Small personal line of Coronation Sussex & Buff Sussex. Currently working on operation "Project Silver Sussex"
Also breeding Top Quality Black Orpingtons.

2 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Sorry you got kicked off of ACE.

3 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
Sorry to hear that Jonny. Glad you are here though, I look forward to your black orpington project and some day I might be around to taste those famous cupcakes people have been talking about.

4 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Wow!!! Whatever happened to freedom of speech. Sorry you got banned but this is a better site. Lou

5 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
JaerhonChanteclerEuskies wrote:Sorry you got kicked off of ACE.

it's ok, I am not by any means. LOL

That site is going downhill and to heck in a hand basket quickly... There admins have no clue on how to run a site.
Banning members who have not broken rules and such.

I am not sure if anyone is aware of this but the ADMINS on ACE have plans to make ACE a paid membership site. It will not be mandatory to become a paid member. But it will mean more hassles as certain features will only be accessed if you have paid for a membership and such. She has plans to make that site put money in her pocket, it started with advertising, and will continue until she reaches her goal.
ACE admins are not running that forum for the better of it's members, but for an overall goal to personally profit form it.
As far as I am concerned I don't think Sweetchicks really has much to do with chickens as she does with making her chicken forum a small cash crop.

Don't believe me?..... Watch and see.

I am not the only one who has been ousted by her... and most likely will not be the last.

I am done my rant, just wanted to let others know who visit that site why I am no longer there, and can now be contacted here.

Hidden River, I don't intend to rant on this further.
Just needed to get my two cents across and I appreciate your understanding. I will not make this an issue!

Small personal line of Coronation Sussex & Buff Sussex. Currently working on operation "Project Silver Sussex"

6 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
loushrop wrote:Wow!!! Whatever happened to freedom of speech. Sorry you got banned but this is a better site. Lou

If you read the rules on their forum....

THEY DO NOT ACCEPT the concept of freedom of speech.... it claims that members were invited to join ACE. It is a private forum. "Which it is not"
Umm last I recall, I willingly joined, was not invited.

Not to mention she has declared that any and all pics posted on ACE are now property of ACE.
She really needs to look into that alot further, your pictures belong to you not ace. You have full rights to the YOUR images not her or her site, but she claims otherwise.
Hope she never tries to use one of my images, cause everyone of them is copy written, and property of me.

7 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I know pops coops was banned twice who else was banned.
If ACE ever makes it membership I know I won't be there.

8 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

WOW!!! just...WOW!!! That really sucks Johnny! ACE owns our pictures??!!! Shocked I will have to re-read the rules! I had know idea!

9 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Ps. Johnny you have really nice chickens. Me and hubby were looking at your summer blow out sale advert. Your teenage chickens look plump and healthy and the roos are lovely Surprised

10 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
Why thank you Dutch Girl... I will have a post up here real soon.

At the moment I am trying to unwind.... I was rather annoyed but oh well.

I AM MOVING ON........

So back to unwinding........

Let all amuse our selves shall we?

Did you know you can hypnotize a chicken???

Last edited by Jonny Anvil on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Cathyjk

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Well Facebook owns everything, pictures and all, you put on their site. It's in their fine print. One of many reasons why I won't have a Facebook account.
Weird. I would have thought the provider (like this PUNBB) for the site might have some issues. Anyway, I very rarely think about ACE.

Being banned from there has lowered my blood pressure Razz

12 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Schipperkesue

Golden Member
Golden Member
Jonny Anvil wrote:I have got to say that Carolyn has gone overboard over on ACE.

Just got banned for posting something as small as saying I would protest her stupid Advertisements.
She has lost her marbles and really ticked me off.

She just met her match!!!

I figured that is what happened when I saw the previous thread talking about advertisement annoyance had mysteriously disppeared.

The sad thing about this whole issue is contacts and friendships are being lost.

Sue

13 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Hey Jonny - I responded to your post about the EOs for sale - I am interested in some of them if I can find a way to get them here. Especially the Zillaria hens and one of the roos. Where did they come from? And agreed about ACE - too bad, it was a good meeting place a year ago.

14 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

chickeesmom

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Glad your here Jonny.

15 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 pm

viczoe

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Sue, I have not noticed you here before but anyway how is your Cochin cock bird doing- the new one? Glad I got banned from Ace, never even bother to look in but do miss the few people I actually corasponded with.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

16 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Schipperkesue

Golden Member
Golden Member
viczoe wrote:Sue, I have not noticed you here before but anyway how is your Cochin cock bird doing- the new one? Glad I got banned from Ace, never even bother to look in but do miss the few people I actually corasponded with.

Heather

Hi Heather! Let's hijack Jonny's thread. He won't mind! The Cochin roo is doing beautifully. I put some of his hen's eggs under a broody and there are at least two chicks under there. Sure hope they are Cochins! Info to follow!

Sue

17 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 pm

ChicoryFarm

Golden Member
Golden Member
I'm glad you got banned Johnny cause that means we get to 'see' you more on here! cheers I enjoyed your posts when I was a member of ACE and have missed your contributions since I bowed out from them long ago. Look forward to hearing more from you here now.
Very Happy

18 Sweetchicks has done it on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
Wow, I just logged into ACE under a new account to find my name Being SLANDERED publicly by Sweetchicks.

Sorry Hidden, but this is messed up....
follow this link and see what lengths Sweetchicks has gone to... is she really this stupid???

. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She has a whole thread LOCKED so no one can comment on it... but does anyone else think she is over reacting? Now I feel Completely insulted.

Funny thing is I let it all go, but it appears I have had quite the conversation with her?????
Maybe I need to contact my legal council as it appears she is putting words in my mouth, in a negative way.

Wish I could actually defend myself on her forum.
I think this is getting out of hand.

I want to have no contact with her, but would be nice if someone could say something, seeing how I can't

Hi jacks welcome,.....

19 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
It sure would be interesting to know how many have been banned. It seems like a few per month. Thing is she is banning indiscriminately and not only does it affect that user but all of us. Threads don't make sense any more. People who are considered mentors lose faith and quit posting. The site ay gain new members but the base is virtually gone. What a shame- such a loss of good information and good friends.

20 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

ChicoryFarm

Golden Member
Golden Member
My gut feeling when a certain reputable member was banned from ACE a while ago, was that the administrator was 'not well' and I felt compelled to bow out at that time as well. That's all I'll say.

We all know Johnny what you are dealing with and anyone who believes her stories is unwell as well. Just keep letting it go and move on.

21 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

blackdove

Full Time Member
Full Time Member
Sorry this has happened to you Jonny. I am bothered that she can post private conversations in whatever light she wants and you are not allowed to explain yourself. I hope this doesn't get you down...others can see what is happening and of course anyone that knows you, knows this is completely ridiculous how you have been treated.

I started deleting all my posts on ACE a while back... I have now finished and don't plan on visiting the site anymore. I can't support her erratic behaviour.

I prefer the positive vibes of this forum cheers

22 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Arcticsun

Golden Member
Golden Member
Glad to see you are here, however please dont bring the drama to this site.

23 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
Oh no worries... I will not bring it here Shannon.

But my lawyer will be delivering her a nice letter....
She lied and posted things I didn't say, and stretched things I did.

I just found out that she has Banned Myself and My father for "Multiple Accounts"

24 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
I too was banned, and all my stuff deleted. Years of stuff on there, advise, information, everything, GONE. I would have accepted being banned, although I did nothing wrong, she even changed the rules after banning me to make my banning accepted. I know she lost a lot of people to start with my banning but they do keep going back. The only way to stop her "reign" is to stop posting there.
I know a lot of us have lost contact with a few members we liked on there, and all we have to do is encourage them to come here.
I believe in an open forum, no hard dealing rules, I think we are all adults (for the most part) and can keep a forum running smoothly without a "Tirant" ruling.

I hope more members will see this and come on over. I have met some awesome friends on these forums, some that have become a huge part of my heart and my life, and I am thankful that we can find people like that in this world.

Try not to stress about it Jonny, you will be so busy with school and family and your bird projects soon enough and it is not worth fretting over, that way you win not her.

25 Re: Just been Banned on ACE..... HAHAHA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Jonny Anvil

Admin
Hidden River wrote:I too was banned, and all my stuff deleted. Years of stuff on there, advise, information, everything, GONE. I would have accepted being banned, although I did nothing wrong, she even changed the rules after banning me to make my banning accepted. I know she lost a lot of people to start with my banning but they do keep going back. The only way to stop her "reign" is to stop posting there.
I know a lot of us have lost contact with a few members we liked on there, and all we have to do is encourage them to come here.
I believe in an open forum, no hard dealing rules, I think we are all adults (for the most part) and can keep a forum running smoothly without a "Tirant" ruling.

I hope more members will see this and come on over. I have met some awesome friends on these forums, some that have become a huge part of my heart and my life, and I am thankful that we can find people like that in this world.

Try not to stress about it Jonny, you will be so busy with school and family and your bird projects soon enough and it is not worth fretting over, that way you win not her.

Agreed,

Funny thing is she just banned myself. my father's account, my sweethearts account and my cousins account.

She really is trying to get me out of the picture..
It's all good

I am done with her and her lame site.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum