Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fainting Goats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fainting Goats Empty Fainting Goats Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:39 pm

barnyardcritters Jr.

barnyardcritters Jr.

Miniature Fainting goats. These are useful as pets, entertainment( and I don't mean them falling over all the time), as well as weed control and brush control. The goats have killed multiple trees including the ever stubborn and populous poplar trees albeit they were young trees. All my stock are registered with the Myotonic Goat Registry and are good fainters. I currently have two different bucks so there is potential for starter packages. Kidding begins in April. Check out my site[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for pictures etc. A waiting list has already been started.
Hopefully one day I will be able to increase the flock and add the bigger Fainting goats so that they will also have a practical use. They are exceptional meat goats. A meat to bone ratio of 2:1 vs 1:1 of the other meat goat breeds.

http://www.freewebs.com/barnyardcritters

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum