Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Interest ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Interest ? Empty Any Interest ? Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:51 am

Bob G

On October 3 &4 the Fraser Valley Poultry Fanciers Association will be holding its fall show at the Chilliwack fairgrounds . We would like to know if there is any interest in an auction of APA and ABA standard bred birds.If you are a member of any of BC OR Alberta clubs you will be able to sell . Anyone will be able to purchase birds . All birds must healthy and free of DQ s. Please feel free to comment , what would you like to see available ? Are you interested in selling? We need input to see if this is a viable project.

2Any Interest ? Empty Re: Any Interest ? Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:29 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Bob
I would probably put in a pair of my light brown leghorns, if there was enough interest as I am currently growing out 12 beautiful boys.
Heather.

http://www.triple-h.ca

3Any Interest ? Empty Re: Any Interest ? Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Bob G

Thanks Heather for your reply , we are hoping there is interest amongst enough club breeders to hold this . Please mention it to the Vernon club members without you folks it just wont work.

4Any Interest ? Empty Re: Any Interest ? Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:07 am

Bob G

Bump!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum