Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISO - Partridge Chanteclers hatching eggs - Standards

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kcampbell

Looking for hatching eggs of show quality Partridge Chanteclers to add to my stock. Preferably 6 hatching eggs within BC. Paper work must be in order for shipping/transport please.

http://campbellcreekfarm.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

The worry about getting what you want though....I am sure that you know,that even with exhibition quality parents, that is absolutely no assurance that any eggs that you may hatch from them is of that same exhibition quality. I do hope you understand that. Not trying to be snotty, but it is true. I think that is why some people that really get into breeding high quality birds are reluctant to sell hatching eggs, because of this very fact, and that can harm a breeder's reputation, if the eggs hatched don't have the same high quality as parent stock. Of course, a higher probability of nice offspring from good breeding, but one cannot ever make a promise with the selling of hatching eggs. I am in the same boat. If I sell hatching eggs, I like my client to know that there is absolutely no guarantee that the chicks will be as nice as the parents, a good probability, absolutely no guarantee, more or less a disclaimer I would suppose. I hope you can get some very nice stock...personally, I would get a pair, trio or quad to get a better chance of being a bit ahead of the game. But not always a possible thing to do either. Good luck, wishing you well with your endeavour. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM

kcampbell

Thank you Cynthia for your well meaning and insightful post.

May I clarify my request now

ISO - partridge Chantecler hatching eggs. Preferably from a breeder that has stock that has either been shown or from a breeder that tries (with all their might) to keep SOP standards.

For shipping to BC - if outside of BC - a general permit will be required, If in BC and within the allowed zone for shipping - an SP will be required and I will email an Attestation of Health of flock for you to add to your shipping log.

Thank you and I hope this was properly worded this time. lol!

http://campbellcreekfarm.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum