Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Site Admin Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Site Admin Needed on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Hidden River

Golden Member
Golden Member
I am not on here as much as I would like and I think maybe someone else could get this site back up to where it was to start with. If you would like to become the admin of this site please PM me and I will try to get it transferred over to you.
Thank you Hidden River

2 Re: New Site Admin Needed on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 pm

KathyS

Golden Member
Golden Member
I hope someone is interested in taking over this site. It seems many forums have been languishing lately, and I'm sure much of that is due to the popularity of facebook these days. Its so easy for people to set up their own business page, conduct buying and selling plus no end of social activities...all via facebook. I wonder if personal websites and discussion forums will become a thing of the past during the next few years?

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3 Re: New Site Admin Needed on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Katt

I think they have their place. I just find ACE not phone friendly. This site works on my phone better, but I usually lurk more, but I check every day.

4 Re: New Site Admin Needed on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Echo 1

Addicted Member
Addicted Member
I still check the site several times a day.....perhaps things will get more active once we are "snowed in"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum