Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you help me?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can you help me? Empty Can you help me? Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

this year, I hosted the first annual north peace critters and craft sale. Everything was awesome until the end of the sale and a couple of us were left with the clean up. I am trying to come up with a way to keep from total exhaustion so am asking everyone to give their opinion. These are the options I have came up with. If you have more please let me know, and please choose the one you would go for

1) booth fees raise from $25 to $45
2) booth fees stay at $25+$20 refundable fee if you stay and help clean up. If you leave without helping clean up you forfeit the fee
3) BBQ for everyone who stays to clean up plus booth fees raise

Please help me figure out what would maybe work best! If I do the raise in fees, I would hire a 4-H group to help clean

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

2Can you help me? Empty Re: Can you help me? Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:17 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Personally I would not have a problem paying the higher booth fees.
and you could hire the 4-H group and be helping them out.

The BBQ would be kind of fun too, but them you have to plan, organize and clean up from that too...

3Can you help me? Empty Re: Can you help me? Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Farmchiq

Farmchiq

When I used to horse show there would be a stall (booth) fee, and a clean-out fee. If I cleaned out my stall I got the clean-out cheque back ripped in 2. If I chose to leave, it got cashed. I understood this and acted appropriately. You can hire the 4-h club as you say, using the left-behind cheques to pay them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum